25 years young. I cannot believe I am 25 today. I saw something on a blog the other day about making a list of things you are thankful for on your birthday each year based on how many years you are.
So...in no particular order at all....twenty five things I am oh so thankful for...both silly and serious.
1. An amazing school to work at each day...one that encourages me.
2. A family who is so close and loves each other so much.
3. A Savior who loves, provides, and cares so deeply for me.
4. My three precious nieces.
5. A husband who plays with my hair every night as I go to sleep.
6. diet coke
7. Early mornings in God's Word.
8. Natural light
9. My bed
10. Our church family and worshipping with the nations.
12. My camera that has captured so many memories.
13. Marcie :)
14. Mercies that are new each morning
15. A husband who can fix anything
16. A good workout
17. Pool days
18. Grace that has saved me and is continually poured on my life daily
19. Privilege to pray
20. My health
21. Generous and supportive parents and the greatest role models
22. A home that the Lord has blessed us with
23. Great friends
24. My husband. My sweet, hardworking, supportive husband.
25. Another year to serve the Lord and live for Him.
I am so very grateful for another year. I don't deserve all that I am given and all that I have been blessed with. May I know Him better and walk even closer with Him this year! :)